Table Looms for Sale
Table looms are capable of weaving more complex patterns than those possible on rigid heddle looms due to their multiple shaft design. However, table looms are suitable for both novice and experienced weavers.
Table looms share many of the design and functional capabilities of floor looms, but at a size that typically fits on a “table.” Likewise, the warping and weaving techniques of a table loom are almost identical to those on a floor loom. Some table looms (Ashford Table Loom and Glimakra Victoria) offer treadle upgrade kits. Many of the table looms we carry offer optional weaving loom stands for additional flexibility and weaving comfort. An example of an early commercially available table looms is the Leclerc Jano Loom, introduced in 1936.
Here at The Woolery, we offer a large selection of high-quality table looms for sale.
For workshops or other weaving events, table looms are a great choice for weavers wanting to combine portability with multi-shaft weaving. Many table loom models fold for both storage and transport.
Table looms are an excellent for the weaver wanting to weave a sample (test a pattern or yarn) prior to warping up a full-size floor loom. This can save time, materials, money and frustration.
Finally, table looms are ideal for smaller projects with more complex weaving drafts. Napkins, towels, scarves, cowls, and many other items can be produced in Huck Lace, Twill, Overshot, Waffle and an almost endless variety of patterns.
Finally, a table loom is a great option for weavers wondering about the suitability of possibly moving up to a full-size floor loom.
Most Popular Table Looms
- Ashford Table Loom – Available in 4, 8 or 16 shaft configurations. The overhead beater provides for a very nice shed. Folds flat for storage or convenient travel. Optional floor stand is available.
- Ashford Katie Table Loom - An 8-harness loom that is designed for workshops, sampling and travel. Folds for easy transport in the included padded bag.
- Glimakra Victoria Table Loom – 27” weaving width with four shafts. Optional floor stand and treadle kit are available.
- Leclerc Dorothy Table Loom - Available in two width options (15.75 or 24 inches) and either four, eight or twelve shafts. All models fold for easy storage or transport. Optional floor stand is available.
- Leclerc Voyageur Table Loom - Available in three width options (9.5, 15.75 or 24 inches) and either four or eight shafts. All models fold for easy storage or transport in the included padded bag. Optional floor stand is available.
- Louet Erica Table Loom - Available in two width options (11.75 or 19.75 inches) and either two, three or four shafts. Folds flat for easy storage or transport. Optional carry bag and floor stand are available.
- Louet Jane Table Loom – This 8-harness loom is available in three width options (15.75 or 27.625 inches). Folds flat and is easy to transport with the carry handle.
- Louet Klik Table Loom –15.75” weaving width with 4, 8, 12 or 16 harness configuration. The harnesses are raised separately by manually lifting the handles at the sides. Optional floor stand is available.
- Schacht Table Loom – Available in three width options (15, 20 or 25 inches) and either four or eight shafts. The fine-tooth nylon gears enable precision tension control. Double back beam kit available.
- Toika Leena Table Loom – 23.625” weaving width with 4 or 8 shaft configuration. Optional floor stand is available.
Click here to see information about selecting a loom.
If you don't find exactly what you want, or would like a table loom recommendation, please call the shop directly at 800-441-9665 or contact us for assistance.