The Woolery accepts returns on most unused and unassembled items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Some exceptions* apply.
- Please obtain a return authorization number by contacting us by email at email@example.com or via phone at 800-441-9665.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping fees, except on damaged or defective items.
- We will process a refund via the original form of payment once the item has been received and approved through quality control in our shop.
- Returns must include all original parts, packing materials and be in unused condition in order to qualify for a refund.
- Unless returned due to damage or defect, returned items that cannot be sold as new will not receive a full product refund.
- If your original order qualified for free shipping, we will calculate the original cost for shipping your returned item(s) and deduct this amount from your refund.
- Please allow up to 15 business days for your return or exchange to be processed.
- Refunds or Replacement orders are not available in the case of incomplete or inaccurate delivery address information.
- "Return to Sender" packages will be refunded less any shipping charges and returned package fees paid by The Woolery.
- Books, DVDs and Magazines
- Dyes, Dye Kits, Dye Seeds, Dye Additives and Mordants
- Floor Looms
- Feltcrafts Felting Machines
- Lendrum Saxony Spinning Wheels
- Schacht Limited Edition Looms & Wheels
- Wooden Products That Have Been Finished (ie. waxed, stained, painted, etc.)
- Items that have been assembled
- Items that have been used
- Weaving Selvedge
- Grab Bags
- Cut to Order Products (Fabric, Rug Backing, Binding Tape, Texsolv, Warp Separator, Reeds, etc.)
- Custom Order Reeds
- Made to Order Drive Bands
- Carbon Steel Reeds
- Special Order Items
- Clearance Items
- Wholesale Orders
- Education Discount Orders
- Orders Placed with a PO