Delays are Possible
These unprecedented times have presented The Woolery and our partners with some unique challenges that can lead to delays in processing, fulfilling and delivering orders. These challenges include:
- Delays in delivery of merchandise and supplies to our shop
- Changes to our operations in order to comply with local regulations and to ensure the safety of our employees and customers
- Capacity of our shipping partners resulting in longer delivery transit times
Our objective is to safely provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction possible. However, we are unable to provide refunds on shipping fees associated with delayed deliveries.
FedEx and UPS suspended delivery time guarantees in March, 2020.
USPS does not offer a shipping guarantee on Priority Mail.
Your patience and understanding is appreciated.
Orders that total $500 or more require an adult signature when delivered. FedEx Hold at Location is an alternative shipping option if providing a signature at delivery is an issue.
Where is My Package?
The most up to date delivery information on your package is available to you at anytime using the tracking number you received. Our Customer Service Team does not have any additional information beyond what is found on these tracking websites.
Missing or Late Delivery issues need to be reported within 5 days of delivery notification.
The Woolery is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate delivery address information provided when an order is placed.
The Woolery offers free shipping for merchandise totals of $150.01 (taxes, shipping, discounts, and coupons excluded) or more within the Contiguous USA (lower 48 states). International orders do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
Gift Card purchases do not qualify for the Free Shipping Discount.
The type of service and the carrier will be selected by The Woolery. Typical delivery times are 4-14 business days.
Please note that items with a shipping length 48" or greater are subject to a surcharge imposed by the major carriers, regardless of the shipping method selected.
Free shipping is not available on:
- FeltCrafts Felting Machines
- Assembled Harrisville Floor Looms
- Glimakra Julia Floor Looms
- Glimakra Shaft Drawlooms
- Glimakra Standard Counterbalance Floor Looms
- Glimakra Standard Countermarche Floor Looms
- Leclerc Weavebird and Gobelin Floor Looms
- Majacraft Suzie Spinning Wheel
- Majacraft Suzie Pro Spinning Wheel
- Majacraft Pioneer Creative Spinning Wheel
- Majacraft Fusion Drum Carders
- Special Order Items
- Wholesale Orders
FedEx and UPS suspended delivery time guarantees in March, 2020.
Most of our orders are processed and shipped out in one or two business days. Items that are shipped from the manufacturer, made to order, or that are out of stock can take longer. If you need your order quicker than normal you can choose an expedited shipping option at check out to ensure that your order is processed and shipped as quickly as possible. The expedited shipping choices are:
- UPS 2nd Day Air (No SAT or SUN) - Delivery window of 2-6 week days from date of shipment.
- UPS Next Day Air (No SAT or SUN) - Delivery window of 1-4 week days from date of shipment.
- Fedex 2 Day (No SAT or SUN) - Delivery window of 2-6 week days from date of shipment.
- Fedex Standard Overnight (No SAT or SUN) - Delivery window of 1-4 week days from date of shipment.
Expedited Shipping Orders received after 2pm Eastern Time will be processed the following day.
Our other shipping options do not have a guaranteed delivery date. This particularly applies to Priority Mail options. USPS does not offer a shipping guarantee on Priority Mail. Most places in the continental U.S. are 3 to 7 business days with Priority Mail, however it can take longer. If you are concerned about meeting a deadline with your order please call the shop and we will be happy to help.
FedEx Ground Economy
FedEx Ground Economy (formerly called FedEx SmartPost) is a cost-efficient shipping option for residential delivery. Typical delivery times are 4-14 business days once the order is shipped. Package tracking is available at fedex.com
FedEx Hold at Location
FedEx has partnered with select businesses in your neighborhood that offer a secure location to receive packages. This is an ideal delivery option for customers not at home to receive packages during standard delivery hours. No need to be at home for receiving a package. Use a nearby location to pick up your incoming purchase from The Woolery. Example locations include The FedEx Office, Walgreens, Albertson's, and Kroger. The available delivery locations will be displayed when selected your shipping options during checkout. An email is sent when your package is ready for pick up.
The Woolery ships directly to the United States and Canada.
For all other destinations, we recommend using an international package forwarding service.
International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, VAT and carrier processing fees associated with their order. The Woolery does not collect these fees at checkout.
Return to Sender Packages
What Should I Do if I Have Problems with My Order?
- Please open all boxed items to ensure that they are correct and that there are no missing or incorrect parts.
- If a small item is "missing" - check all packing materials or the sides of the boxes as we will tape small items to the inside of a box so they are not misplaced.
- Depending on what you ordered, there is also the possibility that not all boxes have arrived or that an item is on backorder. Also, sometimes orders include a product that will be drop-shipped from the manufacturer/distributor resulting in packages arriving on different days.
- If you note a problem with your order - missing items, duplicate items, wrong items, etc. please contact us immediately at 800-441-9665.
- Incorrect items or missing parts reported after five business days from date of delivery will not be replaced.
When you receive our shipment, immediately examine the contents to determine safe arrival. You need to do this within 5 days of receiving your order; a delay beyond this time period may limit or eliminate a claim process. Protect yourself - inspect. If you note damage, you need to take the following steps:
- Maintain all shipping boxes and materials; these may need to be examined by the shipping company and returned to the shipping company. Failure to maintain the packing materials can impact how a claim will be handled.
- Take pictures of the box(es) and damage on the item. Email the pictures along with your contact information and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will contact you via either phone or email to resolve the damage to your order as quickly as possible.
- Incorrect items, missing parts or damage reported after five business days from date of delivery will not be replaced.