The Klik is ideal for workshops, samples or teaching new weavers. The harnesses are raised separately by manually lifting the handles at the sides until the little springs click out, or should we say ′′klik′′ out? The harnesses fall back into place when the springs are pushed back in. A swinging beater is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion.
- Solid Beech Construction with a Lacquer Finish
- 4 Harness Configuration (Expandable up to 16)
- Stainless Steel Reed
- 200 Texsolv Heddles (205mm)
- 16 Warp Sticks
- Lease Sticks
- 2 Shuttles
- Weaving Width: 15.75" (40cm)
- Dimensions W x D x H: 22.75" x 30.75" x 8.25" (58cm x 78cm x 21cm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs. (7kg)
- Some Assembly Required
Pictured with optional floor stand.