Texsolv Heddles are made of polyester. Sold in bundles of 100. These heddles are available in a number of lengths, and we are listing the most popular. For others, please call.
If you are not sure of the size for your loom you will need to measure. Determine the distance from the top of the heddle bar on the shaft/harness to the bottom of the bottom bar.
- 5.875 inch fits old Lou Tate looms
- 8.0 inch fits Louet table looms, the Glimakra Band Loom, and the Glimakra Victoria except for the Erica, which is 5 7/8"
- 8.625 inch fits Ashford Table Looms
- 9.5 inch fits Schacht Baby and Mighty Wolf, Leclerc Dorothy Looms & Glimakra Julia
- 10.5 inch fits Leclerc medium looms and Harrisville, Norwood and Ashford Floor Looms
- 11.0 inch fits Glimakra Ideal, Glimakra Standard Looms, Regina and Toika
- 13.0 inch fits the Schacht Cranbrook. Leclerc Nilus and Colonial and the Louet Delta
Please note, when buying and installing heddles: on Texsolv heddles, do not remove all the twist-ties until the heddles are on the heddle bars. On wire heddles, do not remove the string until the heddles are installed on the heddle bars. These restraints serve to keep order, and we will not take back un-restrained heddles if you have ordered the wrong size.