Ashford Katie Table Loom
The Katie Loom is the perfect multi-harness loom for workshops, sampling, travel and fun. The Katie Loom comes assembled and lacquered.
- Portable – easy to fold and pack
- Compact - 30cm (12ins) weaving width
- Light – 6.5kg (14¼lbs)
- Smooth levers and auto bounce back overhead beater
- Easy threading – beater flips up & out of the way
- Eight harnesses – a fully functional table loom, unlimited possibilities.
- 10 dpi stainless steel reed
- 320 texsolv heddles
- threading hooks
- step-by-step instruction booklet
- sturdy padded carry bag
Weaving width with wide shed 30cm (12ins)
- Height 49cm (19¼ins)
- Width 48.5cm (19ins)
- Depth 29.5cm (11½ins)
- Weight 6.5kg (14¼lbs)
I wanted a tiny table loom that I could take with me easily, something that I could use for weaving scarves, and something that is pretty. This was the smallest 8 shaft loom I could find and everything about it is just beautiful. I've been using it for a couple of months now and it's everything I hoped it would be. Folding it up and putting it in the bag to take along with me is the best thing about this little loom. I popped in to the listing today looking for some information and to buy more reeds and thought I would stop to leave a review. This is smooth, easy to use and a joy to work with. I'm very happy with it.