This jack-type floor loom is light but solid, and easily movable when folded. It is especially designed for workshops and demonstrations. To fold, slightly unscrew the two handles on the sides of the loom and slide them up. It can be folded without trouble even after weaving has started. It is built with six treadles for easy tie-up, and can be converted into an 8 shaft loom, by adding 4 shafts (and 4 treadles).
Equipped with a 1 7/8" (4cm) regular plain beam, to which a set of rake-like pieces (sectional warp beam) can be added. The rake-like pieces (sectional warp beam) must be screwed directly on the beam, without extension. The circumference of this sectional warp beam is 15" (38cm).
- 12-Dent Carbon Steel Reed
- 10.5" (26.8cm) wire heddles
- 1 boat shuttle
- 1 reed and heddle hook
- 2 metal lease sticks
- 2 beam sticks with cords
- 2 metal warp rods
- Assembling Instructions and DVD
- Book "Warp and Weave"
- 4 Wheels
- Number of heddles: 600
- Loom width: 32" (81 cm)
- Weaving width: 24" (60.96 cm)
- Depth when open: 35" (89 cm)
- Depth when folded: 18" (46 cm)
- Height when open: 36.5" (93 cm)
- Height when folded: 42.5" (108 cm)
- Net Weight: 84 lbs. (38 kg)