Rosie's Weaving Bench
This is the bench we use for all our floor model looms at The Woolery. Designed by a weaver, this unique bench is comfortable, adjustable, portable and very affordable!
- Bench Width: 28"
- Seating Area: 22.5" x 9.25"
- Level or Pitched Seat - just flip the support blocks over.
- Convenient storage shelf
- 4 different seat height adjustments: 18", 20", 22" & 24"
- Built-in handles, easy to transport.
- Easy assembly
- Birch Plywood Construction
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Made in Kentucky
Product Review By: Nancy Reid
This bench is the bee’s knees; it has everything, and is economical to boot! Obviously is was designed by the weaver, and her woodworker husband has obligingly made it to her specs. It’s light, and has handles in the right place so you can scoot right up to the breast beam easily, and equally easily away. The height of the bench is adjustable, again a simple matter. What’s not to like? It’s the bench sitting in front of my loom at home!