Louet S10 Spinning Wheel
The ideal wheel for those who spin art yarns or bulkies. This double treadle, Irish tension wheel (bobbin-lead) spins wonderful bulkies, art and novelty yarns with ease. This wheel also has the ability to spin medium-thickness yarns as well. Perfect for plying.
Louet products are known worldwide for their excellence in quality, design and workmanship. Louet BV, located in Holland, began designing and manufacturing Louet spinning and weaving equipment in 1976. Superior engineering and high-quality workmanship have been the cornerstone of Louet spinning and weaving equipment for the past 30 years and remains very important to this day.
Purchase this art yarn spinning wheel today!
- 5 spoke wheel
- Wheel Diameter: 19.75" (50cm)
- Orifice: 0.5" (12mm)
- Orifice Height: 27.625" (70cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (6kg)
- Art Yarn Flyer
- 3 Bulky Bobbins
- Stand-alone Lazy Kate
- 1:5:5- For use with heavy yarns and slow spinning
- 1:7:5- Perfect for medium yarns
- 1:10:5- Used with fine yarns or fast spinning
- Bulky Bobbin Ratios 1:4, 1:5, 1:6
- S10 Standard Bobbin
- S10 High Speed Bobbin
- S10 High Speed Fatcore Bobbin
- S10 Art Yarn Bobbin
- High Speed Sliding Hook Flyer
- Standard Sliding Hook Flyer
- S10 Carry Bag
- Louet Stand Alone Skeinwinder
Receive a free bag of wool top with the purchase of this wheel.