Wild Mittens and Unruly Socks 3: 25 More Outrageously Unique Knitting Patterns
Author: Lumi Karmitsa
A third volume of imaginative, adventuresome mitten and sock patterns from hip, young Finnish knitwear designer Lumi Karmitsa.
The highly anticipated third installment of this popular set takes knitters on a brand-new and freshly exhilarating journey, filled with color and imagination: roaring tigers, cunning foxes, wide-eyed fawns, whirling flowers, and so much more! With Lumi Karmitsa's creativity, inventiveness, and unforgettable color combinations coming to life on every page, this is an endlessly charming collection full of design delights no knitter will want to miss.
- Packed with dynamic, expressive, irrepressibly fun patterns for mittens, socks, and matching sets
- Clear step-by-step instructions, with full-color charts and high-quality photos
- Readily adaptable designs—mix and match, choose your own colors, work long or short socks and mittens with or without decorative cuffs
Lumi Karmitsa writes, draws, and uses her hands for almost anything to make the world a more beautiful place. Three years ago, Lumi started knitting mittens for friends and got hooked. She is the dark horse of the Finnish knitting scene, her inventive patterns have activated an actual colorwork knitting mania. Lumi resides in Mellinintie, Finland. This is her 3rd book with Trafalgar Square Books, Wild Mittens & Unruly Socks published in 2018, and Wild Mittens & Unruly Socks 2 published in 2020.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (September 20, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646011627
- ISBN-13: 9781646011629
- Dimensions: 8.30 x 0.30 x 10.0 inches