Wet Felting Kit
Learn to wet felt with this kit. Wet felting is the process of combining layers of wool into one flat piece of felt fabric, considered the traditional or oldest felting method.
You can make tapestries, fabric, hats and more!
- 25” Pool Noodle
- 24”x 58” Textured Solar Cover (strong bubble wrap)
- 24”x 54” Tulle (netting)
- Illustrated Instruction Pamphlet
- Rubber bands
Items needed not provided in kit:
- Bowl of warm water (just a bit warmer than body temperature)
- Low-sudsing soap or fiber wash
- Plastic wrap
- Mixed wool tops/rovings
- Metallic fiber
- Felting tub
- Any other fibers/bits and bobs desired in the piece (yarns, nepps, noils, fabrics, stuff like that)