Beginner Wet Felting Kit
Learn how to wet felt with this kit. Wet felting is the process of combining layers of wool into one flat piece of felt fabric, considered the traditional or oldest felting method. Purchase this wet felting starter kit from The Woolery today!
You can make tapestries, fabric, hats and more!
- 25” Foam Pool Noodle
- 24” x 58” Industrial Textured Bubble Wrap
- 24” x 54” Tulle (netting)
- Illustrated Instruction Pamphlet
- Rubber bands
Additional Items Required:
- Bowl of warm water (just a bit warmer than body temperature)
- Low-sudsing soap or fiber wash
- Plastic wrap
- Mixed wool tops/rovings
- Metallic fiber
- Felting Tub
- Any other fibers/bits and bobs desired in the piece (yarns, nepps, noils, fabrics, stuff like that)