The Weaving Handbook The Art and the Craft: Theories, Materials, Techniques, and Projects
Author: Åsa Pärson and Amica Sundström
Designer and weaving expert Åsa Pärson and professional textile curator Amica Sundström have come together to create the modern reference book that weavers worldwide have always longed for—both inspiration and essential guidebook, for the novice and the experienced weaver alike, filled with engaging sample projects, in-depth discussions of techniques and materials, review of cloth textures and types, and explanations of weaving methods and levels of quality.
- Try out sample projects ranging from the elegantly simple to the increasingly complex, covering a wide range of weaving techniques
- Understand the principles behind the arrangement and preparation of the loom
- Learn about weaving tools of all shapes and sizes, and how to use them
- Discover the differences between various fibers and fabric types, and their looks, feels, and visual effects
- And so much more!
- Hardcover : 288 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (May 18, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646010868
- ISBN-13: 978-1646010868
- Product Dimensions: 7.50 x 0.65 x 10.5 inches