Scandinavian Style Easter Knits
Author: Thea Rytter
Invite light, warmth, and the freshness of spring into your home in time for Easter! Designer Thea Rytter, a fan favorite for her beautifully subtle color palettes and undeniable creativity, is back with a brand-new selection of decorations, ornaments, and more—including both well-known Easter classics such as colorful eggs and fluffy hares, and fun, festive springtime designs for flowers, feathers, and a sweet, soft friend or two. Welcome the season in style, with cozy, charming, characteristically Norwegian Easter knits.
- Start small and work your way up: quick single-color patterns keep it simple for beginners, and wrapped-yarn projects like birds and feathers are perfect for kids
- Once you've mastered the basic patterns for eggs, flowers, and miniature birds—shake things up with color changes, beads, embroidery, and more!
- Step-by-step instructions, full-color photographs, and additional guidance for techniques like short-row shaping, to guide knitters who've never tackled them before
Thea Rytter is behind VaskavullaKnit, where she designs knitting patterns that everyone can use. She conveys creative joy through Instagram and her innovative workshops and works as an editor at the magazine Marie's Ideas. Thea is also the author of Scandinavian-Style Christmas Knits.
- Paperback: 76 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (December 13, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1646011449
- ISBN-13: 9781646011445
- Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.30 x 8.8 inches