Peg Looms and Weaving Sticks: Complete How-to Guide and 30+ Projects
Author: NOree Crone-Findlay
Easy to learn, portable, and lots of fun--that's weaving on peg looms and weaving sticks! This book introduces you to the craft and answers all of your questions.
- 20+ projects, including dolls and toys, flowers and brooches, cowls, baskets and bowls
- Gallery of woven pieces will inspire your own weaving creativity
- Includes finishing techniques for these handheld weaving tools
The book introduces you to the peg loom and weaving sticks tools, techniques, and how to get started. Noreen also shows you how to change colors, weave circles and squares. Everything you need to create rugs, cowl, vest, home decor, dolls and toys, baskets, bowls, tapestry’s and more are included in clear step by step instructions along with photographs to prevent mistakes.
There is a quick reference glossary of weaving terms as well as sources and suppliers for ready made pin looms and weaving sticks for those who don’t have the ability or desire to make it themselves.
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (September 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811716120
- ISBN-13: 978-0811716123
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches