Knitting For Beginners: A Step By Step Guide With Picture illustrations For Knitting Beginners
Author: Nancy Gordon
Knitting for beginners book will have step-by-step instructions with clear pictures every step of the way so you can learn the basics such as knitting stitches for beginners, knitting for beginners patterns, cast-on & cast-off etc. without the frustrations.
- Step-By-Step Guide: Clear & precise instructions so you can learn at your own pace without feeling lost between steps
- Clear Picture Illustrations: High quality illustrations with each step so you can understand the steps & instructions better
- Complete A-Z Knitting Reference Book: Complete knitting books and patterns guide including basics of knitting, beginner knitting patterns & advanced patterns included so you only need this book to get started
- Top 11 Knitting Beginner Hacks: Discover the top beginner hacks that all beginner knitters need to know so you can save your money, learn without frustration & pick out the correct equipments
FREE bonus course provided at the end of the book as well! More tips, hacks and patterns provided!
- Paperback : 134 pages
- Publisher : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Illustrated edition (June 15, 2018)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 1721122869
- ISBN-13 : 978-1721122868
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.34 x 9 inches