Vogue Knitting the Ultimate Knitting Book
Completely revised and updated throughout, Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book is bigger and better than ever before. This is a companion text to Vogue Knitting: the Ultimate Stitch Dictionary.
Carefully crafted by the editors of Vogue Knitting magazine to reflect the latest develops in knitting, this edition is the ideal reference for every modern knitter from beginner to expert with:
- More than 70 additional pages of techniques, tips, and design fundamentals.
- 1,600+ photos and illustrations.
- Over 80 insightful sidebars.
- Dozens of cast-ons, increases, decreases, and bind-offs, each with illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Secrets for correcting errors across various techniques.
- Professional blocking, assembling, and finishing techniques.
- Every aspect of designing pullovers and cardigans, from proper fit and shaping to choosing design elements.
- Hat, glove, mitten, and sock design and construction.
- Shawl shapes, design, and construction.
- Brand new sections on cables, lace, brioche, entrelac, and more.
Originally founded by Condé Nast in 1932, Vogue Knitting magazine, now published by Soho Publishing, is the most respected and recognizable fashion knitting magazine in the world. The Vogue Knitting brand encompasses the magazine, knitting resource and pattern books, Vogue Knitting LIVE!, a series of consumer shows that attract more than 15,000 knitters annually, destination trips and cruises, and much more.
- Series: Vogue Knitting
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Sixth & Spring Books; Revised edition (February 6, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1942021690
- ISBN-13: 978-1942021698
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 1.3 x 11.1 inches