Jorid Linvik's Big Book of Knits for Kids: Over 45 Distinctive Scandinavian Patterns
Author: Jorid Linvik
Indulge the kids in your life with their favorite things. Bestselling knit designer Jorid Linvik (author of knitting's popular "Big Book" series) makes it easy with handknit patterns for hats, mittens, gloves, and socks that will fit little heads, hands, and feet just right. With over 40 delightful projects, overflowing with Jorid's undeniable talent for designs bursting with warmth, charm, and color, it's never been easier to keep kids from newborn to eight years old comfy and cozy, with winter accessories they'll want to put on!
- Basics for planning, sizing, and making comfortable socks, hats, and mittens for children
- Dozens of delightful designs in multiple sizes, for children
- Bright and bold or classic and cozy, purring cats, dancing ponies, hooting owls, and rolling tractors, plus traditional Scandinavian designs
- Vivid, full-color photographs, and hints, tips, and tricks that make knitting a breeze
- Tucked in the very back are empty charts that you can fill in with your own designs
- Your creativity needn't be limited to the 45 patterns that have been charted in the book
Jorid Linvik lives in Bodo, Norway, where she runs her pattern shop and her knitting blog. She has over 19,000 followers on Facebook. In addition, she travels around teaching and giving inspiring lectures about her great passion for knitting. This is Jorid's fourth book published by Trafalgar Square Books. Jorid Linvik's Big book of Mittens published in 2015, Big Book of Knitted Socks 2017, Big Book of Christmas Knits 2019 and Jorid Linvik's Big Book of Knits for Kids 2020.
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books (April 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570769869
- ISBN-13: 9781570769863
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 10.2 inches