Double-Faced Tablet Weaving: 50 Designs from Around the World
Author: Linda Hendrickson
Complete instructions for making a continuous warp and for the double-faced weave, large graphs with a helpful tablet count field, front and back of all designs shown full-size, tips for avoiding and correcting mistakes and for graphing your own designs.
Designs are from the crafts of many different cultures and times, and a reference for the source of inspiration is listed for each design. Most designs need 48 tablets, and some need 56 tablets.
- Fanciful monkey from a Nazca shirt (Peru)
- Interlaced designs from Bushongo cut pile raffia cloth (Zaire)
- Hmong reverse applique (Laos)
- Medieval embroidery (Finland)
- Bedouin tent hangings (Jordan)
- Pueblo pottery (USA)
- Spiral bound: 120 pages
- Publisher: Linda Hendrickson
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0958288119
- ISBN-13: 9780958288118
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
Weaving cards (tablets) can be found here.