This beautifully crafted wheel now has a large 24" (61cm) wheel with 12 spokes mounted on ball bearings for smooth effortless spinning. Horizontal adjustment of the maiden bar allows perfect alignment with the 3 speed whorl. The maiden bar clamps to the base to eliminate vibration.
This Double drive wheel produces a fine, firm-twist yarn particularly suited for fine wools and exotic fibres. One adjustment controls both drive band and bobbin take-up. Easily converted to single drive or bobbin lead. The treadle is pivoted for a comfortable heel-toe action.
- Double Drive
- Scotch Tension
- Horizontal Tensioned Lazy Kate
- 4 Double Drive Bobbins
- Single Treadle
- Threading Hook
- Double Drive Ratios: 8.5, 11, 15
- Weight: 20 lb. (9kg)
- Orifice Diameter: 3/8" (1cm)
- Orifice Height: 26.375" (67cm)
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Learn to Spin Booklet
- High Speed Whorl
- Jumbo Sliding Hook Flyer for Double Drive Wheels
- Extra Bobbins
- Quill Spindle
- Double Treadle Kit
- A Good Companion Book Is "The Ashford Book of Spinning"
Receive a free Woolery Introductory Basic Spinning Kit with the purchase of this wheel.