Weaving Well From Yarn to Cloth
Author: Madelyn van der Hoogt
Editor of Handwoven magazine and owner of the Weaver's School, Ms. van der Hoogt demonstrates techniques and tips for satisfying, successful multishaft weaving.
- Match yarn, sett, and structure to get the results you want.
- Weave clear patterns and smooth selvedges.
- Handle repairs and errors with ease.
- Make your finishes as attractive as your weaving.
- Learn dozens of other weaving tricks that you didn't know you didn't know.
Over three decades of weaving, Madelyn van der Hoogt has made every mistake a weaver can make. Most of the tips and tricks in this video grew out of great questions and helpful suggestions from the more than 5000 students she has taught in weaving workshops and at the Weaver's School.
2 DVD Set. 120 minutes.