Totally Twill: Beyond the Basics DVD
with Robyn Spady
From its lovely drape to its shaft-thrifty and seemingly endless patterning possibilities, twill is perhaps the most versatile of weave structures. In this 86-minute workshop, master weaver Robyn Spady will show you how to create your own beautiful twill!
- How to use the twill circle to design twill patterns
- How to determine sett and when to use floating selvedges
- How to use different twill variations, from rosepath and birds-eye to M and W, turned, and fancy twills
- How to create double-faced cloth using unbalanced twills
- How to design twill gamps