Strauch Mad Batt'r Double Wide Drum Carder
This carder has deeper pins (1/2" long) and coarser carding cloth on the large drum to accommodate all the fun add-ins that make these art batts say "Spin me!"
Thick batts weighing more than 2 ounces can easily be made. The Brush Attachment makes it easier to control the type of art batt you are making.
- TPI: 72 (coarse)
- Drum Ratio: 4:1
- Drum Width: 15.25"
- Drum Diameter: 7.0"
- Frame Dimensions: 24" long x 18.5" wide x 6" high
- Frame Construction: Solid Ash with Watco Danish Oil Finish
- The popular Knuckle-Saving-Batt-Pick, an invaluable tool for removing the batt without damage to the equipment or the user.
- A Doffer/Cleaner Brush to thoroughly and easily clean any residual fibers from the carding drum.
- A small cleaner/dabber brush for use on the licker in drum.
- Table clamps to secure the carder to the work surface.