What could be more fun than making your own Christmas decorations? Kate McCully designed the crochet pattern for the beautiful Nutcracker. The nutcracker symbolizes luck, strength and courage and offers protection.
With over 100 Scheepjes Catona colors to choose from, you can put your own spin on this classic Christmas figure. You will be able to create a personal Christmas decoration for yourself or a loved one.
The basic pattern consists of simple crochet stitches and is therefore also ideal for beginners. You further add character to the figure by embroidering the mustache, nose, laces and other small finishing touches. The super soft Scheepjes Furry Tales, for hair and beard, completes the nutcracker.
Enough material to make 4 figures.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- 4 x Scheepjes Catona 50g balls, each one holding 125m of yarn
- 3 x Scheepjes Catona 25g balls, each one holding 62.5m of yarn
- 1 x Scheepjes Catona 10g ball, holding 25m of yarn
- 1 x Scheepjes Furry Tales of 100g, holding 57m of yarn
- 8 x safety eyes
- Instruction Booklet (Dutch and English)
Additional Items Required
- Crochet Needle - 2mm
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch Markers
- ~100g of Stuffing