Replacement motor for the Schacht Double-End Electric Winder.
- Remove two screws from bottom of winder base. (This separates the motor from the base.)
- Remove aluminum chuck from the shaft of the old motor using hex key. (Hex key is included with the purchase of a winder.)
- Remove electrical plug from old motor. (Plastic cast "unsnaps" to open and release the wiring.)
- Install electrical plug to wiring on new motor. (You made need to cut the wiring to length.)
- Install aluminum chuck onto shaft of new motor using hex key.
- Secure new motor to winder base using two screws from step #1.