Painting with Wool Needle Felting Kit - Dani Ives' Llama
This is a wonderful kit by artist Dani Ives featuring a Llama in an 8" hoop!
A very satisfying project, also called a "feltscape." We recommend having at least a little bit of flat needle felting experience before you tackle this project. Please note that unlike other Felted Sky Studio kits, there is not an instruction sheet. Instead you get an in-depth video tutorial taught by Dani.
Makes one 8" diameter piece of artwork.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- 100% Wool Felt Backing
- Felting Wool
- 2 - Color Coded Felting Needles
- Wood Embroidery Hoop - 8"
- Foam Mat - 10" x 10"
- Llama Pattern
- Iron-on Transfer Pen
- Needle Felting Information Sheet
- Link to Online Video Tutorials
You Will Need:
- Iron (to transfer pattern onto the felt backing)
- Glue or Hot Glue Gun