Painting with Wool Needle Felting Kit - Dani Ives' Butterfly
This is a wonderful kit by artist Dani Ives featuring a Yellow Swallowtail Butterfly in an 8" hoop!
A very satisfying project, also called a "feltscape." We recommend having at least a little bit of flat needle felting experience before you tackle this project.
Please note that unlike other Felted Sky Studio kits, there is not an instruction sheet. Instead you get an in-depth video tutorial taught by Dani.
Makes one 8" diameter piece of artwork.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- 100% Wool Felt Backing
- Felting Wool
- 2 - Color Coded Felting Needles
- Wood Embroidery Hoop - 8"
- Foam Mat - 10" x 10"
- Butterfly Pattern
- Needle Felting Information Sheet
- Link to Online Video Tutorials
You Will Need:
- Fabric Pen / Sharpie (pattern transfer)
- Glue or Hot Glue Gun