The Oxford Punch Needle is a joy to use! Punch needle rug hooking is easy to learn, allows limitless creativity, and works up quickly.
The 28-page booklet includes illustrations and complete directions telling you everything you need to know to get started. Materials needed, frames, how to stretch your rug on the frame, how to punch, how to hem your rug, rug care, and other key topics are all discussed.
Regular - The regular needle can be used with heavy 3-ply rug yarn and bulky weight knitting yarn. You can also double, triple, and quadruple finer yarns and thread them together through the punch needle at the same time. ¼” wide strip of fabric also work beautifully in the regular needle. (1/4” wide strips are the same as 8/32” strips thus, these are known as #8 cut in the rug hooking world).
Fine - The fine needle can be used with worsted weight, sock weight, baby weight, sport weight, tapestry, and needlepoint yarns. Narrow strips of fabric can also be used. We suggest 3/32” wide strips (known as #3 cut in the rug hooking world.)
- Made in the USA
- Ergonomically Designed for Comfort and Speed
- Maple Handle
- Electro Polished Stainless Steel Needle
- Lifetime Money back guarantee
- For use with Yarn, Cut Strips of Wool and Other Fabrics
- Designed by Punch Needle Expert Amy Oxford
- Decorative collector’s box
- Stitch gauge
- 28-page Illustrated Booklet
- #8 (1/2" loop) Regular
- #8 (1/2" loop) Fine
- #9 (3/8" loop) Regular
- #9 (3/8" loop) Fine
- #10 (1/4" loop) Regular
- #10 (1/4" loop) Fine
- #13 (3/16" loop) Fine Only
- #14 (1/8" loop) Fine Only