Needle Felting From Basics to Bears: With Step-by-Step Photos and Instructions for Creating Cute Little Bears and Bunnies from Natural Wools
Author: Liza J. Adams
Make the cutest little creatures from wool! Needle felting is all the rage, and this book shows you how to create tiny bears, rabbits, dogs, cats, fairies, dolls, cupcakes, and more.
- Basic instructions and step-by-step photos show you what you will need and how to begin, plus advanced options for once you've mastered the basics
- Learn to make joints so that the arms and legs can really move
- Instructions on how to make unique details such as pointed ears, long tails, and different noses and muzzles
Liza Adams takes a project-based approach to teaching the skills you will need to begin your journey in the art of sculpting with wool. You will create something meaningful from your very first project, and learn from additional projects all you need to know to needle felt whatever takes your fancy. Liza is the owner of Little Handfuls Mini Bears..
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Stackpole Books (April 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0811716627
- ISBN-13: 978-0811716628
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.5 x 9.7 inches