Learn to Crochet with Jonah DVD
with Jonah Larson
Begin your crochet adventures by learning basic terms and techniques plus four essential stitches in an easy-to-follow and fun-to-watch class! Create a colorful three-strand bracelet and five coasters while you learn basic crochet stitches and techniques! Share your love of crochet with kids, friends and family with easy-to-follow patterns and fun-to-watch video demonstrations!
In this video class you'll learn how to:
- Hold the hook and yarn.
- Make a slip knot and foundation chain.
- Work a single crochet stitch in both loops.
- Join with a slip stitch.
- Fasten off stitch.
- Weave in yarn ends.
- Work a half-double crochet stitch.
- Crochet five coasters.
- Work a double crochet stitch.
- Work a treble crochet stitch.
- Change colors.
- Use different stitches in one project.
- Crochet a consistent edging.
DVDs are both PC and MAC compatible, as well as US television/DVD-player compatible.
Total Run Time: 1 hr. 15 min.