Amazing Japanese Crochet Stitches: A Stitch Dictionary and Design Resource
Author: Keiko Okamoto
Amazing Japanese Crochet Stitches includes versatile stitch patterns that can be used in just about any piece. Whether you want to recreate an Irish lace in creamy neutrals or play with stitches that stand out for their unusual shape and dimension, this book has it all. You'll find designs for unusual yarns, unique stitch patterns and some amazing edgings.
Seven practice projects help you cut loose with some creative application, including:
- Two elegant, lacy shawls
- Two fun flowery necklaces
- A bohemian vest in neutral tones
- A wildly embellished rainbow scarf
- The most one-of-a-kind bag you'll ever see
Keiko Okamoto has authored numerous books in her native Japan, covering everything from clothing for women and children to knitted accessories and housewares. She is known for her colorful, unusual stitch patterns, making her work popular on ravelry.com.
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Tuttle Publishing (May 11, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0804854068
- ISBN-13: 9780804854061
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11.5 inches