Laines du Nord Poema Yarn
A 100 % Merino wool yarn whose colors combine in a perfect sequence to produce a dégradé effect.
The multicolored nuances that define Poema make it ideal for autumn and winter accessories, even using just one ball.
Suitable for knitting and crocheting, this yarn offers excellent performance for dégradé shawls and warm colored scarves.
Laines du Nord has been producing unique, high-quality yarns in Italy for for than 40 years.
The Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification declares that Laines du Nord has been certified as meeting the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Material: 100% Merino Wool (Certified Mulesing-Free)
- Weaving Weight: TBD
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Ply: Single
- Knitting Needle:
- US: 6 - 7
- Metric: 4.0 - 4.5mm
- Knitting Gauge: 19 sts = 4" (10cm)
- Crochet Hook:
- US: E/4 - G/6
- Metric: 3.50 - 4.0mm
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 14 scs = 4" (10cm)
- Physical Weight: 150g (~5.3 oz.) skein
- Approximate Yardage: 654 yds. (598m)
- Sett: 10
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Dry clean or hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
- Yarns manufactured to GOTS (Global Organic Trade Standards)