Knot Bad Amigurumi: Learn Crochet Stitches and Techniques to Create Cute Creatures with 25 Easy Patterns
Authors: Vincent Green-Hite
Create the unexpected:
- a smiling rocket ship
- a jubilant glass of boba tea
- a joyful acorn
- a breezy beach hat
- and much more
These modern characters spring from the imagination of crochet artist Vincent Green-Hite, who loves sharing his designs and techniques with the world.
In addition to beginner-friendly patterns, the book includes a rundown of basic materials such as yarns and hooks, step-by-step stitch tutorials, instructions for embroidering appealing faces, advice on working with color, and ideas for customizing patterns.
You’ll learn how to give your amigurumi a clean, professional look with easy methods for stuffing, attaching, and finishing pieces. Build your skills and become a more confident creative as you work your way through each charming pattern.
Knot Bad Amigurumi also includes:
- The incredible versatility of a few easy stitches that can be used to create an abundance of imaginative figures
- How a simple magic ring is the key to stress-free amigurumi
- How adding easy accessories, such as bows and hats, can add tons of personality
- A welcoming attitude that embraces anyone who wants to try creating amigurumi
Explore everything that amigurumi has to offer and watch your creativity soar!
Vincent Green-Hite is self-taught crochet artist and pattern designer. After discovering crochet tutorials on YouTube, he began to focus on amigurumi, the Japanese art of knitted or crocheted stuffed animals. After posting his creations on Instagram, Vincent began growing his social media audience, finding a diversity of like-minded creatives who were also embracing amigurumi. You can find many of his creations on his website. He lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Paperbook: 128 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books (November 8, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0760376778
- ISBN-13: 9780760376775
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.31 x 11.0 inches