Kids' Ultimate Craft Book: Bead, Crochet, Knot, Braid, Knit, Sew!
Author: Editors of Quarry Books
With 400 photos and clear, concise, step-by-step instructions, Kids' Ultimate Craft Book helps parents, teachers, homeschooling parents, and other adult facilitators guide children through easy projects that teach essential techniques for a wide range of crafts.
- Beading. Begins with beads, charms, and pendants, moves on to working with thread and wire, then shows how to make a tiara, a button ring, a skater cuff, and more.
- Braiding and Knotting. Demonstrates techniques for creating with different cords and fibers to make necklaces, leashes, and key chains.
- Crochet. Starts with an overview of hooks and yarns, then shows how the most basic crochet stitches can be used to create a bracelet, a bookmark, and a water bottle carrier.
- Knitting. Following an overview of essential stitches and concepts, including how to read a pattern, are designs for coasters, a washcloth, and a cowl.
- Sewing. Teaches simple hand sewing, then gradually introduces the skills kids need to sew safely and confidently with a sewing machine to make a pot holder and a fabric frame.
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Quarry Books (June 22, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0760370923
- ISBN-13: 9780760370926
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.75 x 10.0 inches