Fiber Arts for Kids
Here at The Woolery, we know that you’re never too young (or too old) to learn to weave, spin, felt, punch, hook or knit!
Crafting provides several benefits for kids of all ages...
- Crafting Develops Patience
- Crafting Develops Fine Motor Skills
- Crafting Encourages Creativity and Self-Expression
- Crafting Develops Critical Thinking Skills
- Crafting Enhances Counting, Pattern Recognition as well as Colors and Shapes
- Crafting Develops Reading and Reading Comprehension Skills
- Crafting Offers a Means of Connecting with Others
Browse through these hand selected items for your budding fiber artist.
If you don't find exactly what you want, or would like a product recommendation, please call the shop directly at 800-441-9665 or contact us for assistance.