Hooked Carpetbags, Handbags & Totes
Author: Editors at Rug Hooking Magazine
In Hooked Carpetbags, Handbags & Totes, nine top-notch designers share their secrets and their patterns to help you create your own fabulous bag. Ali Strebel, Jen Manuell, Norma Batastini, and six other designers provide their patterns and their expertise in this comprehensive how-to book, filled with tips and techniques from the experts.
Here is a sampling of what you will find inside:
- A sweet and simple drawstring bag, a quick and easy project for yourself or for a gift.
- Remember the 1960s? Relive those free-wheeling hippie days with a Bohemian Banded Bag.
- Make a packable travel tote that expands to become a carry-on bag.
- Turn an unused hooked rug into an indispensable duffel bag.
- Upcycle discarded jeans into a go-with-everything denim pocketbook.
- Learn how to embellish a clutch or a handbag with gemstones and beads
- And much more!
- Publisher: Ampry Publishing, LLC (February 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1945550031
- ISBN-13: 978-1945550034
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.3 x 0.3 inches