Rug Hooking Hooks
- Searsport Hooks - Hand made in Maine and each one is unique and different.
- Nancy Miller Hooks - These wonderful hand-forged stainless steel hooks are a huge favorite among rug hookers.
- Hartman Hooks - These hooks are individually hand crafted in Ireland of solid brass with smooth "Yew" wood handles. Many rug hookers never use any other kind but Hartman.
- Fraser Hooks - These primitive straight hooks are economically priced and durable.
- Basic Hooks - these primitive straight hooks are economically priced.
As a general rule:
- Xtra Fine Hook - 1/16 (2mm) Shank is for very fine work
- Fine Hook - 1/8” (3mm) shank is for wool cut 2 to 4
- Medium Hook - 3/16” (5mm) shank is for wool cut 5 or 6
- Coarse Hook - ¼” (8mm) shank is for wool cut 7 to 10
- Extra Coarse Hook - 5/16” (9mm) shank is for wide cuts and hand torn
Choose from our wide selection of rug hooking hooks for sale!
If you don't find exactly what you want, or would like a hook recommendation, please call the shop directly at 800-441-9665 or contact us for assistance.