Harrisville Shetland Wool Yarn
Spun in a New Hampshire mill, these 100% virgin wool yarns are good for warp and weft in weaving and for knitting. Micron count of 25 - 30 for softness and loft. Great for lightweight blankets and Shetland style sweaters. Ideal for Fair Isle knitting and for overshot coverlets.
- Material: 100% Wool
- Weight: 2 Ply Sport Weight
- Physical Weight: 8.0 oz Cones
- Approximate Yardage: 900 yd
- Sett 10: Creates light and lofty fabrics after being fulled. Great for baby blanket weight fabrics and color blankets.
- Sett 12: A good overall sett for this yarn for weaving many types of fabrics. Good for general clothing weight fabrics. Creates a light yet firmly constructed fabric.
- Sett 15: Ideal for sturdy twill weight fabrics. Can be hard to achieve a true 50/50 plain weave without a very hard beat unless you use a finer weight weft yarn. Good for upholstery type fabric structures.