Glimakra Freja Tapestry Loom
A nice tapestry frame loom, named after Freja, the sheep dog of Montana City. It is available to two sizes. The Freja comes with a built in tension adjustment and "legs” to hold the frame at a slight angle on a table top. The weaving area for these looms are 12" x 10" or 18" x 18". The Freja is not only good for tapestry weavers but is useful in teaching situations and workshops. You’ll find that the built in tensioner is very functional.
- Large Size - 21" X 26 1/2" / Weaving Width = 18" X 18"
- Small Size - 15¼" X 17¾" / Weaving Width = 12" X 10"
The ends per inch on these looms are as follows:
- Wind every peg: approximately 14 EPI
- Wind three, skip one: approximately 10 EPI
- Wind two, skip one: ~ 8 EPI
- Wind every other peg: ~ 7 EPI