A nice tapestry frame loom, named after Freja, the sheep dog of Montana City. It is available to two sizes. The Freja comes with a built in tension adjustment and "legs” to hold the frame at a slight angle on a table top. The Freja is ideal for tapestry weavers and is useful in teaching situations and workshops. You’ll find that the built in tensioner is very functional.
- Large Size
- Dimensions: 21" x 26.5"
- Weaving Area: = 18" x 18"
- Small Size
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 17.75"
- Weaving Area: 12" x 10"
The ends per inch on these looms are as follows:
- Wind every peg: approximately 14 EPI
- Wind three, skip one: approximately 10 EPI
- Wind two, skip one: ~ 8 EPI
- Wind every other peg: ~ 7 EPI