Glimakra Freja Tapestry Loom
A nice tapestry frame loom, named after Freja, the sheep dog of Montana City. It is available to three sizes. The regular and lap-sized Frejas have an adjustable tensioning system to keep your warp nice and tight.
It can be used lying flat, or placed on the included legs for upright weaving. The Freja is ideal for tapestry weavers and is useful in teaching situations and workshops. You’ll find that the built in tensioner is very functional. Order the Glimakra Freja Tapestry Loom for your next project today!
- Regular Size
- Dimensions: 21" x 26.5"
- Weaving Area: = 18" x 18"
- Small Size
- Dimensions: 15.25" x 17.75"
- Weaving Area: 12" x 10"
- Baby Size (no tensioning)
- Dimensions: 15" x 15"
- Weaving Area: 12" x 7"
The ends per inch on these looms are as follows:
- Wind every peg: approximately 14 EPI
- Wind three, skip one: approximately 10 EPI
- Wind two, skip one: ~ 8 EPI
- Wind every other peg: ~ 7 EPI