Doubleweave Basics DVD
with Jennifer Moore
Doubleweave Basics will add new dimensions to your thinking and your weaving. Master weaver Jennifer Moore takes a fresh and logical look at this most intriguing of weave structures while exploring its myriad possibilities.
You’ll learn to set up your loom efficiently, to manage your shuttles and layer changes, to finish your work beautifully. Best of all, you’ll learn a new way to visualize how doubleweave works so you can apply it in fresh and creative ways. You will be a master of the magic of doubleweave.
- Weave a fabric twice the width of your loom – with no seam
- Weave a fabric with intersecting layers
- Weave pockets, a seamless tube, many seamless tubes
- Change the tie-up to get many structures on one warp
- Weave hand-manipulated lace over a plain-weave background fabric
- Weave stitched, quilted, and piqué fabrics
Run Time: 140 minutes