All-Year-Round Knitting for Little Sweethearts: 68 Patterns for Everyday, Parties, and Special Times
Authors: Hanne Andreassen Hjelmas & Torunn Steinsland
The follow up to Knitting for Little Sweethearts contains 68 delightful new knitting patterns for babies, girls, boys, men, and women. The beloved brand and style created by friends Hanne and Torunn brims with nature-inspired and sweetly casual appeal.
- Patterns include accessories, coverlets, dresses and skirts, caps and headbands, mittens, socks, and scarves, pants, pullovers, sweater-Jackets, and cardigans
- Includes patterns for matching mother-daughter outfits as well as matching outfits for the whole family
- Patterns for everyday wear and for special days like back to school, christenings, Easter, and Christmas
A handy 1 through 3 difficulty rating is included for each pattern with most patterns at level 2. If you have time for something a little more challenging, go to level 3.
Hanne Andreassen Hjelmås and Torunn Steinsland are a photographer-and-designer duo, mothers, and the founders of the wildly successful blog and webshop KlompeLompe. Since their launch in Norway, these charming designs and knitted garments are now loved worldwide. They are the authors of Knitting for Little Sweethearts.
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Craft (December 20, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076436507X
- ISBN-13: 9780764365072
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 0.75 x 10.0 inches