Affiliate Program FAQ
The following are some frequently asked questions about The Woolery’s affiliate program:
1. What is an affiliate program?
An affiliate program allows one website to refer visitors to another website that is selling a product and get credit for any product that is purchased on that website from the referred visitors. So, in the case of our affiliate program, you link to our product or home page from your website, and we pay you a commission from each sale from the visitors you send us!
2. How do I sign up?
To sign up for our program simply fill out the application form. You will be asked to read and agree to our terms and conditions before your application can be submitted. We will review your application and if accepted, you will receive an e-mail notification with your login information. Once you have that e-mail, you can log-in and start creating links, get HTML code for our images, and using our other content and tools to start earning money selling our products.
3. Why should I sign up for your program?
First, your customers will benefit from The Woolery’s huge selection of unique products and excellent customer service. Second, you will make commissions for the referral. Your visitors will be thrilled that they got such a helpful referral from you! It makes you look great and earns you cash.
4. How much do you pay in commissions?
The Woolery pays a base 5% of the sale amount from each customer referred using your affiliate code.
5. Do you pay out any type of other incentives?
From time to time we may offer special deals and incentives created especially for your audience.
6. How often do you pay your affiliates?
We pay all accrued commissions over $25 once per quarter, by check or electronically via PayPal.
7. How long does it take from referral to sale to getting paid?
Because our products have a 30 day, 100% money-back guarantee, commissions are credited to your account 30 days from the purchase date, and paid to you on the very next payment date which occurs on the 20th of every month.
9. What sort of tools do you provide to your affiliates?
We provide example link types, banner ads, button images, text links, e-mail copy & suggestions on how to best sell our services.
10. How do I link to your site once I'm an affiliate?
After you sign up and are accepted, you will be able to log-in and see examples on how to link to us. It's very simple.
11. Is there any cost to become an affiliate?
No, it's a free program.
12. Do you pay commissions on all of your products?
We pay a commission on every sale from our website. From time to time, there may be some products excluded, based on manufacturers limitations.
13. How do I check my statistics to see how I am doing?
After you have been accepted into the program, you will be able to log-in to your Affiliate account and see your sales and commission results. You can also choose to receive e-mail reports for each sale made.
14. Can I use content from your site?
We provide content for you in the Affiliate Center and by request. You may not republish duplicate content from other areas of our website.
15. Can I join your affiliate program if I am outside the United States?
Yes, we distribute our products worldwide and we welcome international affiliates.
• Affiliate program overview and application
• Affiliate program terms & conditions
• Guild Rewards Application
• Humanitarian & Community Outreach Grant Request Application (Guilds Only)