The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Sebastian the Lion
Though he may have a reputation for being fierce, Sebastian the Lion is really just an overgrown kitty whose woobly cheeks and irresistible cuddles will capture your heart.
That glorious mane might seem a bit tricky, but don’t worry—our super helpful instructions will soon have you whipping out chain stitches like a pro and roaring with pride. Just imagine him curling up on your couch or batting at a sunbeam, and we think you’ll agree that the extra effort is absolutely worth it.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 5.0" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.