The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Kiki the Chick
Think of this wee Weeble as the minimalist of the bunch. Not only is she the smallest, but she’s also the least cluttered, with every one of her parts and colors sparking joy. It’s like she was tailor-made for beginners.
As in, “I’ve never held a crochet hook before” beginners. Or even, “Wait, you crochet with a hook?” beginners. But with this super helpful kit, you’ll have an adorable chick nestling in the palm of your hand in no time.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 4.5" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.