The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Jojo the Bunny
In this world, there are those who pom-pom, and those who don’t. So it should come as no surprise that this bunny is most definitely Team Pom-Pom. Just check out her fluffy little tail. A tail that you yourself will make—by using our super detailed instructions and channeling your inner Weeble.
Even if you’ve never woobled before, rest assured that this mini cottontail will soon be making herself at home in the curve of your hand, conjuring up sun-drenched fields and fresh spring blooms.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi (knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 5.0" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.