The Woobles Beginner Crochet Kit - Dino the Dinosaur
With this kit, you'll soon be dino-mite at crocheting anything round. Why? Because you’ll be making lots of magic loops as you bring this adorably prehistoric Weeble to life. Since magic loops can be tricky, we’ve actually started the first one for you. Once you master the magic loop with Fred the Dino, you'll be partying it up like it's 1999 B.C.
This kit work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Amigurimi ("knitted or crocheted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of creating small, stuffed yarn creatures and figures.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Estimated Time to Complete: 3 - 8 Hours
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Kit makes one figure approximately 4.0" tall
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Drawstring bag to carry everything
- Pattern as a PDF download
The companion book, The Woobles Crochet Amigurumi for Every Occasion, can be found here.