This has an accurate 1" square graph that allows you to create, duplicate, alter, and enlarge craft designs. It cuts, sews and gathers like real fabric. Tru-Grid™ stays "true" to the straight of grain. It is strong yet sheer, can be basted, and can even be tried on. It is not meant to be used as a stabilizer.
- Place Tru-Grid™ over your pattern for easy tracing.
- Tru-Grid™ patterns are thinner and easier to store than most purchased patterns.
- It’s sturdy enough to write notes along the sides of patterns.
- It “clings” to the fabric when you lay it out, so few pins are needed.
- Because it is fabric, you can pin a mock-up of the garment for testing (which would be awkward with a paper pattern)
- Tru-Grid™ is wider than most tracing papers, much easier to handle, and doesn’t rip easily.
- It will last longer than any tissue pattern, so if you have a favorite pattern that is falling apart, or one you think you will use a lot, this is a more durable method.
- Width: 45"
- 70% Polyester
- 30% Viscose
- 1" Grid Pattern
- Sewing Machine Safe
- Made in the USA
- Sold by the yard
If you order more than 1 yard, we will cut the entire length that you order in 1 piece.
Notice: Wool Fabric, Backings & Foundations - cut from bolts - are non-returnable products.