This unique kit enables the weaving of garment components that are then stitched together to produce a vest, jacket or anything you might dream up. The kit contains three looms to produce sleeves, front, and back panels. Each loom can be set to five size options.
Please use this chart to select the desired VESTO Kit Option:
|VESTO Loom Size||Bust (in.)|
|Small||35 - 43|
|Medium||42 - 50|
|Large||49 - 57|
- Material - MDF 6mm
- 3 Adjustable size looms: Front v neck, back, sleeve & extra piece for round neck. The looms have lines indicatives sizes & marks to weave.
- 6 screws with wing nuts & 14 metal screws with flat nuts
- 2 shuttles light and narrow perfect to weave on this looms
- 1 comb that maintains the fair separation of the warp
- 1 wool needle
- 1 crochet needle
- 4 metal rods with rubbers band to prevent shrinkage
- Handmade reusable storage bag
- Online access to 20 instructional videos