Create your own Needle Felted Goldenrod wall hanging! This beginner-friendly kit will introduce you to the art of two-dimensional needle felting, also referred to as wool painting.
You’ll be guided, step by step, as you poke colorful bits of wool into a sheet of felt to create a lovely work of art that even comes with its own frame!
- Needle Felted Goldenrod Instruction booklet with full color photographs accompanying each step!
- Needle Felting Tips Informational booklet
- Wool Felt Sheet
- 2 Felting Needles (#38T, #36T)
- 4″ x 6.25″ Oval Wood Embroidery Hoop
- 3 Colors of Wool and Wool/Silk fiber
- Foam Mat
Additional Required Supplies:
- Small Scissors
- Paper or Felt for Backing
- Removable Marking Tool
- Tacky Glue