Beautifully handcrafted from sustainably sourced Indian Rosewood. An essential tool for Weavers, Spinners, Knitters and Crocheters.
Fulfills dual purpose of Swift and Skein Winding. Super smooth finish and quick rotation.
The clamp at the base allows it to be attached to a table edge or shelf.
Named after the Norwegian word for happiness, LYKKE Crafts combine high quality materials and thoughtful design to produce beautiful, durable, happy-making knitting needles and accessories.
- Construction: Indian Rosewood
- Open Diameter: 9.5 in. (24.13cm)
- Open Circumference: 30 in. (76.2cm)
- Height: 23.625 in. (60.0cm)
- Clamp Opening: 1.875 in. (4.76cm)
- Cotton Storage Bag
Companion Rosewood ball winder can be found here.